Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Nursery pics!

Everything is fully organized and the whole house is clean now! Thought I'd finally post pics of the nursery completely done! We won't be leaving the comforter in the crib because it's a suffocation risk until he can hold his head up but I put it in there for the pic. I'm REALLY proud of myself for finding the bedding set that I wanted and matches a lot of his other stuff, for only $29 at Ross when it's normally sold for $169!!! I hadn't bought it because it was so expensive but I found it for SO cheap that I swooped it up and have been proud of myself ALL WEEK for finding such a bargain! :D So here are the pics. I took em with my new camera I got for Christmas so they should be a lot better then my cell pics! Haha Let me know what you think!









No comments:

Post a Comment

20 week ultrasound