Monday, February 8, 2010

Baby Shower


I had the baby shower on Saturday and it went soooo well and I had such a great time! It's so good to know how many people love David and I and the baby as well! David had his diaper party at the same time and a BUNCH of his friends showed up! I couldn't believe the amount of diapers and everything else that the baby got! Thank you soooo much everyone for all of your generosity and for celebrating our little man with us! We love you all and truly appreciate you taking the time to come! I'll put a couple pics on here! Try not to laugh at my chubby cheeks tooooo much! LOL :)

All of the baby's presents! He got pretty much everything that we needed before he comes!


The adorable cupcakes and rice crispy treat beehive that Patti made for me for the shower! Thanks sooo much Patti I loved em!



David's Goddaughter Jordan and the Dodger stuff she got the baby! Soooo sweet!





David Smells book that Aunt Cathy got him! HAHAHA



Sarah and I. JEEZ, one of us is gettin big!!!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. that baby is already spoiled!! hehe you look just gorgeous!! Man boys do make your stomach huge!!! haha just kidding :p I love ya and can't wait til he comes!!

    ReplyDelete

20 week ultrasound