Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby's room

Hi guys I just wanted to put pics of the nursery on here so you could see the paint. Cherry laminate floors are supposed to get installed on Saturday so once they are in David can put the furniture together. I'll have to decorate veeery slowly because of the contractions but the Dr. did give me the ok to start slowly increasing my activity, so hopefully I can start to do more then go to the bathroom! LOL Not gonna push myself too much though.

We meet with a new OB in Santa Maria on Friday because I'm over the Sansum place and being shuffled around to 8 different OBs. Plus the baby doesn't have a heart murmur like me so he shouldn't need to be in the best NICU if he even needs one at all. Santa Maria does have one though just incase and they're only 25 minutes away instead of an hour! I'm excited to meet the new doc and hope that things go better over there.

Well here are the pics! David is still gonna paint the doors white and then put up the pooh boarder (that I showed on the video) in between the two blues. Slowly but surely! LOL We will be ready for him soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

20 week ultrasound