Friday, January 22, 2010

Oh Insomnia

So its about 3am and I just can't sleep. Not tired. So many things I wish I could be doing but nothin...just laying in bed. :( It's been a week now and I'm very thankful that he isn't here yet so I must be doing something right! 6 more weeks til he's full term and safe to arrive.
I'm starting to really look forward to my shower and seeing all the ladies. It will be nice just to see faces and chat even though I'll be stuck sitting down! LOL It will just be nice to be able to chat and celebrate the little man. He is awake right now with me kicking away. I suppose this is preparation for the late nights. Fortunately I do ok with late nights. Rather enjoy them matter of fact. The quiet is nice. Lately the rain has been very soothing to hear but I haven't been outside at all. This whole experience makes me very grateful for everything. You never realize how much you enjoy all the little things like vacuuming and dishes until u can't do them! LOL I probably sound crazy but I miss cleaning and doing laundry. Haha Ok well I'm going to try to catch some Zzz. Love you guys!

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

20 week ultrasound