Friday, January 22, 2010

Great day!

So today has been just about as wonderful as it possibly could have been for me! We went to the new OB and I really liked her. She asked about a million questions and they redid pretty much every single test I've had. I also found out that my original OB missed giving me another test! I was supposed to have the tuberculosis test done by now. So they gave me that and they also gave me the order to have my blood glucose test done on Monday. So we will do that first thing on Monday morning and register at Marian hospital.

She also changed my due date to March 28th, so I will be 31 weeks on Sunday. If the baby is born at 32 weeks or later they would keep him at Marian hospital unless he had great difficulty breathing, then he would be transferred to Cottage. So I am very optimistic and feeling great about the switch. From now on I will be seeing the same OB at every appt and feel MUCH better about that.

She asked about my contractions and told me that I should be able to start doing more. She did tell me that if I'm having more then 6 in an hour I need to call. I have to take it really easy and lay down most of the time but I am able to get up and do some things though!

After the Dr's appt we went to Santa Maria BBQ and got yummy Tri-Tip sandwiches! I was soooo excited about that! LOL Tomorrow the floors are getting installed in the baby's room! I can't wait! So excited to see them finished and for David to be able to put the crib, changer and dresser together! WOO HOO! I will definitely show you guys once it's done and I get home. David as making me go to my mom's because of all the sawdust and what not. But I'd rather not hear all the noise and stuff anyways.

So that's my news for today! Hopefully I'll have pics for you tomorrow night of the finished floor! :) Hope everyone else is doing good. Love you and miss you all!

Xoxo
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

20 week ultrasound